Fading Away

Started by kenny mac, April 23, 2024, 09:25:14 AM

kenny mac

Quote from: cuthbert on April 26, 2024, 01:41:31 PM
Quote from: kenny mac on April 23, 2024, 09:25:14 AMThis is an instrumental for the two chord fest.

I just happened to notice this post.

Gentle reminder: Please remember to add the Festival Submission icon to your message - it helps us to notice which posts are specifically for a festival. Thanks!

Sorry mate ,I was sure I did.

thetworegs

Nice vibe you've given me GAS for a GR-55 bidding for one on eBay ..I've told the wife that your to blame 😳

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is beautiful. Listening on Sunday morning and it's really relaxing to listen. You're as good as mark knofler. The playing is superb. The synths in the background really enhance it . Great production.
Like Ray said, who needs more than 2 chords.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Johnbee

Very relaxing.  The melody is the most important part of a song whether it has 2 chords or 20.  Pleasant melody here.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

godinqc

Great instrumental Kenny .. for sure it has a Knopfler vibe to it .. superb playing .. very smooth ..
Great work ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ron D Bowes

Nice laid back instrumental with nice flourishes on the axe and nice tone with echo. I think we can all imagine this as the soundtrack to a western.

Farrell Jackson

An excellent mood here. Your guitar playing and tone are pro all the way Kenny! I also hear a bit of Mark Knopfler's style. Nicely done.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?