Absent friends??

Started by StevieM, July 01, 2009, 12:39:50 PM

StevieM

There seems to be a few people missing lately, unless I've just missed their posts?
Anyone heard from them? I'm thinking mainly of Tony ( Wichita), Ronnie ( RonnieJM), Mark ( Mr2Cool), and, in particular, SteveG. I know Steve was a bit worried about the work/redundancy side a while ago, and we were in e mail contact, but there's been no reply to the last couple. Anyone in contact and know how he's doing??
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Bro

All i know is that Wichita left this site a while ago.

Sad indeed.
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

He's still very much here in spirit...

Tangled Wires

When I first joined the forum, SteveG was one of the more frequent posters and he helped me a number of times with questions that I had. Be nice to have him back, as he is a very talented guy whose songs I used to enjoy listening to.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

StevieM

I think I'll try e mailing Steve again, it could have just been a glitch or two and he didn't get last ones, it's not totally unknown for that to happen! It'd be good to have him back here.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Greeny

SteveG was a big part of this forum when I joined - would be good to have him back!

lg

I have been wondering the very same thing!
I had been noticing the absence of Mr2Cool for a while...
Then last week noticed Witchita has been gone...
Vacations?  I do not have any information....
But I too hope they all come back soon!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

Mr2Cool said this in March... it might explain his absence...

i've kind of been out of touch lately, as the company i work for is going through a major government inspection. so, i'm popping in now and then, just see whats up.

The Reverend 48

Oldrottenhead

steve g had a presence on youtube with vids of his daughter playing i wonder if that is still active. does anyone remember the link i know its here somewhere.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann