Aint no sunshine - cover. revisited

Started by funkyaxe, April 11, 2024, 04:45:37 PM

funkyaxe

Aint no sunshine revisited
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A cover I did some time ago. Ive had a little tweak here and there and hopefully have improved on the first attempt of this classic song. I'm playing all but the live drums which are played by my good friend Eddie Phillips.

SteveB

Heck, this is professional. Almost too much to comment on, but if this had been released in my youth it would have been played endlessly on the radio and enjoyed as it should be. Very well done to All involved. It is simply superb.  8)  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

TPB

Yes buddy one of my favorite grooves and you are smoking on this rendition
 Bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

hell man... glad I clicked on this channel.
blowing my mind.
I heard this before many times.
This goes beyond the greatness.
I would say fuck me with a pogo stick but that probably isn't polite to describe something great as this. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

Gorgeous and sublime. An outstanding piece of work. Brings a completely new personality to this well-trodden path. The vocal is so great.

the physics teacher

Sh*t, that was great, and nice use of your falsetto.
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

TPB

Had to come back for this special sauce so smooth
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ray Brookes

Excellent cover of this classic song. Vocal is stellar and cool guitar work. Love that key change halfway through.
Ray Brookes

funkyaxe

Wow, thanks for the great comments on this cover.

BerryPatch

Holy moly, this is so pro sounding! Nothing better than real drums recorded well, so funky! Really great guitar work and once again the production is so well done. Excellent rendition