"From Swoon to Swill"

Started by Blooby, April 09, 2024, 12:20:37 PM

Blooby

From Swoon to Swill (160 Magix edit) - Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

I broke out my wavdrum and created some sections I could loop and then play over. Nothing deep here. Just something to trance out to. Sorry about the low bit rate. I seem to have misplaced the original file.

Blooby

Ray Brookes

Straight away that delay effect on the opening guitar riff sounds great. Excellent guitar work, mate; top drawer playing. I like those percussion sounds too - drives the whole instrumental along nicely. Funny ending; it sounds like your mom burst into the bedroom and told you to stop all the noise LOL
Ray Brookes

SteveB

Have to say I found it quite engaging. Deffo foot-tapping material.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

hardlock

Really like this! "Nothing deep here" you say? I disagree. The composition is steller let along the perfectly performed instrumentation! Great listen, love it! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Greeny

Very blissful. Love the overlapping layers and the expert use of delay. Fantastic playing!

Johnbee

Very very.........trippy.  Especially enjoying the percussion.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

thetworegs

Excellent playing as always Blooby quite the trip you almost made the sun shine here ......almost

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

karl1171

There are some cool sounds on here, its very well done.

kenny mac

Nice dela work and guitar playing.
You make those runs sounds effortless.
Quite relaxing as well .
Nice one.

Farrell Jackson

I like those opening, crystal clear, picked delayed notes. The sound moves down the canyon and back...way cool guitar work! 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?