Marking 'favourites'?

Started by StevieM, July 01, 2009, 12:28:26 PM

StevieM

What's the best way of marking topics as 'favourites'?
There's a few that I'd really like to be able to find again easily, and as there doesn't seem to be any way to do it on here ( unless I've missed something??), what do you suggest?
Cheers.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

64Guitars

You can bookmark any link in your web browser. The subject of each message is a link. So, just right-click on the subject and select "Bookmark This Link" from the Firefox context menu.

Internet Explorer probably has something similar.

To keep your bookmarks organized so that you can easily find them, you should create a bookmark folder called "BossBR.net", for example, and keep all of your BossBR.net links in it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

StevieM

Thanks 64, I know about doing it like that, I was just wondering if there was a way on the forum itself.
It's just that another one I'm on and visit occasionally ( a Living History one), has somewhere on profile to mark them, and thought maybe I'd missed it somehow.
Cheers.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Sprocket

SteveM, I keep bookmarking things around here...but apparently 64 is making changes, so alot of my favs lead to a dead end that eventually leads to the index.

64Guitars

I don't think the site currently has such a feature. But it could be added as an SMF Mod if Pedro wants to do it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

StevieM

How about if we say a big "Please, Pretty Please????"  to Pedro?;)