Lady Jane Rolling stones covered by the legendary JP & Cornee

Started by the physics teacher, April 04, 2024, 01:34:02 AM

the physics teacher

LADY JANE NEW MASTERING.RENDR WITHOUT VOICE FOR CORNEmp3-take1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
With danger to overexposure for this week's playlist I bring you the excellent instrumental track by Jean Pierre and vocals by me.
Always a pleasure to sing along with the music by JP
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

thetworegs

Excellent vocal with this beauty of a backer your a match .....a perfect song to wake up to the day with this morning

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Greeny

I always liked this song, and this is a really lovely version. No messing - just all the good stuff performed really well. The reverbed electric coming in really added some nice depth. Great performances all round.

Ted

This is the kind of song that leads an American to believe that the English still have one foot in Fairy Tale Land. It's so familiar and alien at the same time. And here it is, covered by a Netherlander and a French dude. Very nice.

What in tarnation is that strummed instrument? Not a guitar. Or is it?

And is that a hammer dulcimer in there at 2:28?

Details. We need details!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Farrell Jackson

I've always loved this softer side of The Stones. JP's music is perfectly executed and excellent vocal, Corne.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

the physics teacher

I love the sound of this
covered by a Netherlander and a French dude. Very nice. :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
Thanks you all I was singing on the shoulders of a Giant

Mike_S

Excellent lads. Really well performed and sung. Hats off to a super production as well.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand