I'm so Tired Beatles cover by JP and Cornee

Started by the physics teacher, April 03, 2024, 08:48:14 AM

the physics teacher

I'M SO TIRED VERSION CORNE RENDERV2. MP3-001
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Again I was lucky to be able to sing on a track by Jean Pierre this time JP used an Abbeyroad studio effect.
It sounds really like the Beatles I think.
Thank you JP for letting me sing my favourites.
I had much fun in the last seconds imitating the murmering of Lennon :) Does anybody realy know what he is saying?
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

cuthbert

Vocals and instrumentation sound really good on this - nicely done, gentlemen.

Quote from: the physics teacher on April 03, 2024, 08:48:14 AMI had much fun in the last seconds imitating the murmering of Lennon :) Does anybody realy know what he is saying?

According to Mark Lewisohn's book 'The Beatles Recording Sessions' John is mumbling "Monsieur, monsieur, how about another one?", which is supposedly about adding more backing vocals. Interestingly, this ending mumbling was (very shortly later) considered a backward message about Paul's supposed death ("Paul is dead, miss him, miss him, miss him!").

http://www.beatlesebooks.com/im-so-tired

However, when I re-listened to the original, the only words that I could pick out on these small speakers were "Monsieur, Monsieur" and maybe "Hamburg" rather than "how about another". But who knows?  ;D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ray Brookes

Ray Brookes

Pru

we are all staying over at my uncles place (ray brookes) and i can't sleep so this song is very relevant and very nicely done.

StephenM

Excellent work men..love the vocals and music.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Blooby