I Am I Am - an Ella, Tworegs and chapperz original

Started by chapperz66, March 29, 2024, 03:33:52 AM

Ray Brookes

Just came back for another listen. Great work and well done to all involved
Ray Brookes

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Pru

this sounds wonderful. such fine singing and backing.

Ella

This is wonderful tune. So well produced and played. Trevor made powerful and heartbreaking vocals and yes, I am the bitch.  ;D Didn't mean to.   

TPB

Catching up on my listening and come across this gem Bravo to all involved outstanding
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

kenny mac

Powerfull words sung with emotion.
Everybody sounds so good.
The instrumentation is top notch,I can hear a little tiny chord structure in there that reminds me of stairway to heaven .
Chapperz amazing musical structure  swells in like an emotional shadow.

The vocal from trev is full of angst and emotion setting the stage for Ella to come sweeping in like a wrecking ball,destroying the guys heart .
Her vocal on this is beautiful.
Amazing collab,well done to all

Blooby

Special post. This is the perfect frame for Reg. It lives somewhere between one of the more melodramatic tunes from Styx and Broadway without any of the schmaltz that is sometimes associated with both.

Production is a master class. Just wow.

Blooby

karl1171

Yeah, this is pretty good!

Very well produced and performed.

Johnbee

The male vocalist reminds me of the late great Marty Balin, but Ella's voice doesn't sound like Grace Slick's.  It sounds MUCH better!  Great tune.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!