So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

hooper

So sorry to hear about this Alex and I can hardly imagine how difficult it must be for you and your family.
Thoughts and prayers going out for you all...
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Jean Pierre

what can I say... I hadn't seen or read this message before ... in fact on songcrafters I end up only frequenting the cover section as it's my playground.
Which explains my silence of course if I had seen your messages earlier I would have replied.

I'm absolutely appalled
Alex, I don't know you very well or at all, but the few exchanges we've had, despite the language barrier, have always been warm and full of kindness.

I had a (virtual) friend with you who was very, very dear to me, Tommy Knocx alias Fenderbender, who has passed away... which means that I still feel closer to you...

I personally only have one child, one daughter, who is probably about the same age as your daughter Bridgett, and I can only imagine the deep pain that you and your daughter are feeling.

My heart goes out to you and I remain your friend, even if far away.

traduction par deepl

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Groundy

Thank you every one for your kind comments,
I had to smile today when I got an email from Terry her husband, he said she was so relaxed about everything, made a bucket list, went out and bought an urn, she did not want any flowers and people feeling sad she decided on a cremation, and her song choice was, Fireball by Pitbull, only bridget could do something like that ,
Thanks again everyone much appreciated,   Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

SE

:'(  :'(  :'( my thoughts and condolences.
recorder
Boss BR-80

alfstone

Dear Alex, you are in my thoughts. Just that. Words are meaningless in such circumstances.

Ti abbraccio

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Ted

You have been in my thoughts. I just checked in on this post to learn that she had passed away a few days ago. You have my deepest sympathies. My offer stands: If you want to reach out to a long-time virtual friend in Madagascar, I'm here.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

kenny mac

Alex, im so sorry to hear this news.
I lost both my parents to cancer so I know the long road this terrible disease takes you down but to lose someone so young and its your daughter, I really can't imagine.
The thoughts that she is now at peace and pain free will be a comfort.
I 100 percent believe we move on from this place to another level that is far greater than here ,please feel free to private message or reach out to me if you need someone to talk to.
Kenny

thetworegs

My condolences and deepest sympathies Alex

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ella

I´m so sorry Alex. My deepest condolences to you and your family.