My Daughters with Cancer.

Started by Groundy, March 27, 2024, 12:03:27 PM

Groundy

I posted a few years ago that 3 of my daughters have been diagnosed with Cancer, Bridgette who live s in New Zealand has been ill with it for many years, my youngest daughter has had the all clear , my daughter in Australia who is a nurse had it very bad for over 2 years but has now got the all clear,
poor Bridgette has been to hell and back for many years has now on permanent Morphine has has been told she will probably get until the week end. the funny thing is after all these years you always think everything will be well, The sad thing is New Zealand is so far and now I have not even renewed my passport, anyway gang I am sorry I have not been making much music but I do listen most days.
Best regards to you all....Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

SteveB

Alex, I'm tearing-up just reading your post. Awful, bastard disease. Hope you can find strength over the coming time.  :(
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Zoltan

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

cuthbert

I'm so sorry, Alex. All my best to you and your family. Take care.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

kenny mac

I'm so sorry Alex.
 I cannot even contemplate what you are going through.
My thoughts go out to you all.

Johnbee

Nothing kills the creative spirit like illness.  So sorry.  Prayers that things will improve for your daughters and you.

:( John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

StephenM

Alex,
My thoughts and prayers and hopes are with you and your family.  It can't be easy especially since you are so far away. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

That's very sad Alex. I can only join in with the others and send best thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

All my thoughts and best wishes can't  imagine what you and  your family has and still are going through.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Farrell Jackson

I'm so sorry to hear about you daughter and her bleak prognosis, Alex. I can't begin to imagine what you and yours are going through. I'm happy the others are doing well but I will pray for your family and your daughter. God bless.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?