Sahara Rhapsody

Started by Ray Brookes, March 24, 2024, 06:01:33 PM

karl1171

That's pretty impressive, I wouldn't know where to start with something like this!

Pru

i don't know where my uncle gets the ideas for these kind of instrumentals. sounds very authentic unc and i can almost smell the camel dung

the physics teacher

This must be a soundtrack from a not yet released movie. So good.
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Greeny

Very cool, very interesting & very atmospheric. Very 'very'!

Definitely cinematic and ridiculously professional.

Trist

i will be playing this when i ride my camel to work .Excellent work, really captures the desert feel , would be ideal for a soundtrack for a movie or destination . nicely constructed and use of instruments Ray. You are the master,

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

You should do more of these soundtracks Ray, as you know I like to try these kind of tracks too.
Yours are as good as your other music. Excellent all round.
You really captured the sound of Eygpt, the Sahara desert etc. it could be used for a film or a computer game. I love the instruments used, those East west libraries are among the best.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

kenny mac

Wow this is soundtrack material.
I would snap this up if I was a producer.
Love it.
Nice one .