Sahara Rhapsody

Started by Ray Brookes, March 24, 2024, 06:01:33 PM

Ray Brookes

sahara rhapsody
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Don't do many instrumental these days but doing this one was a bit of fun. Instruments used are from the East West Quantum Leap library. I wondered if it would be fitting to use it as background music for a camel race or maybe Parklea markets just outside of Sydney .... or I should say Parklestan 
Ray Brookes

tolga

Very authentic, original, and impressive. you take me to Egypt as I was listening

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Yamaha Pacifica 112VM

Fender Squire

godinqc

Cool song .. very Arabesque , I really liked the vibe and texture of it ..
Very well produced also .. Great job ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Jean Pierre

je dirais Laurence d'Arabie... 

magnifique
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

thetworegs

I agree with Jean Pierre magnifique

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

I love music like this..

this is great.. and so well done.. it is really nice and relaxing and then wham... it goes sci fi, tomb horror and doom.... wow...

kind of like a dream... like a dream...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

Sounds like something out of "Midnight Express'.  Very cool. Especially enjoy the voices.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Ron D Bowes

Very cool job Ray. Authentic sounding for an Arabian film. May the blowflies of a camel's droppings bestow a thousand blessings on your enemies! LOL. I can picture you having a blast with this.

Ted

I'm not qualified to say how authentic it is, but I do know it brought to mind my favorite song from Algerian superstar Khaled – and I really do love this song. Take the win, Ray!

I did some work in Morocco years ago. We were driving all over the area around Taliouine, with the radio playing music in Arabic. Every time I perked up and asked, "Who's this?" my Moroccan counterparts would roll their eyes and say, "Khaled!"
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Blooby

F#$% me. This was ridiculously good.

Blooby