Zero Fuzz Given

Started by Zoltan, March 23, 2024, 12:02:28 PM

StephenM

well, I downloaded the first two versions so I may as well the one with the killer organ in it...

yeah... man this sounds like hell on fire...

you had fun... I had fun... the kids are scared... cover their ears... the cockroaches are scurrying for shelter, but they don't know where to go because they already were in shelters... maybe this is the anecdote for cockroaches... I will put speakers in the kitchen... turn this up loud and blow them out of the walls.. where they will be incinerated by this vibrations... I can see them melting now.. (sorry we have a bit of a cock roach problem... I manage them pretty well but those damn things are evil)...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ron D Bowes

Only Zoltan could write a song about shaving (or lack thereof) LOL. I like the Ra Ra Rasputin nod. I'm sure Boney M would approve. Chaotic fun track with plenty of fuzz.

Johnbee

This is so cool!  You and Stephan should collab (if you haven't already).  It takes a long time to get to the Rasputin stage of a beard.  Are you that far?

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Zoltan

Quote from: Johnbee on March 25, 2024, 01:38:54 PMIt takes a long time to get to the Rasputin stage of a beard.  Are you that far?

I let it grow for closer to a year... Then i killed it :( Where there was once a cool looking bearded dude looking in the mirror... There's now a guy who looks like a dork!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ted

Love it!

Fun fact: My wife came home today after being out of town for a week. I was expecting her this afternoon, but she came home a 7 a.m. – before I had a chance to shave my 7+ day fuzz. Not quite Rasputin-level, but it had to go ASAP.

Quote from: Ray Brookes on March 23, 2024, 04:58:10 PMCertainly got a Steppenwolf feel to this cool rocker.

I was thinking Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – my favorite song ever by that band.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac