Zero Fuzz Given

Started by Zoltan, March 23, 2024, 12:02:28 PM

Zoltan

Zero Fuzz Given v4
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A quick little ditty... I might need to remix this later.

ZERO FUZZ GIVEN

Zero fuzz given
That's what she said
It's either the beard, or the highway
That face ain't coming to bed!

Rasputin

You're looking like a bum
Head full of hair
Fuzz face
You ain't coming to bed!

Rasputin x 4

It's either the beard, or the highway
That's what she said
Bearded clam
The mission has failed!

Edit: I invited Grace Slick to help with the session. After drinking a gallon of spiked up peppermint tea she got her vibrato going!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

razz pudding
looking like a bomb... head full of hair... fuzz face, you ain't coming to bed...

rah rah rahzzzz putin....

either the bed or the hiway... bearded clam?  did i just hear that?  I love that.

zero fuzz given..

the song is sort of punk metal... with U2 sort of on the bass.... so cool... so different... so fresh... so romantic (not)...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Quote from: StephenM on March 23, 2024, 01:05:42 PMthe song is sort of punk metal... with U2 sort of on the bass

Oh, i shall then call it a blazing failure! I could have lived with a fuzztastic comparison like Fu Manchu (a band i didn't try to ape).

My intention was very 70s. More like Steppenwolf. Here's a totally different mix.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ray Brookes

Certainly got a Steppenwolf feel to this cool rocker. Like the sound of those guitars - full fuzz.
Ray Brookes

thetworegs

You just don't give a Fuzz do you those guitars sound like they don't either great job

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

Quote from: Zoltan on March 23, 2024, 02:34:23 PM
Quote from: StephenM on March 23, 2024, 01:05:42 PMthe song is sort of punk metal... with U2 sort of on the bass

Oh, i shall then call it a blazing failure! I could have lived with a fuzztastic comparison like Fu Manchu (a band i didn't try to ape).

My intention was very 70s. More like Steppenwolf. Here's a totally different mix.

Geesh, don't listen to me... i don't know much...especially about genre!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

StephenM

yeah oh yeah...

I love the Slick additions... and yeah... I could go with the SW comp, and you were born to be wild (but not wild cherry)

but my favorite part now is that smash time drum thing...

crazy mix over in my left ear... digging it

that bass sounds more in the right ear... I dig this thinking.. It is like a 3 piece live where you hear the stage amps... and directions.

this gets better and better on the 5th listen in a row... I could let this mesmerize me all day.... wicked sounds

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Cool little track zoltan, I think it has a 70's feel but also a 90's, the drums feel like that to me.
Love the heavy fuzz guitar tones. Great lyrics too  :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Zoltan

Zero Fuzz Given (Live at Haight-Ashbury 1967)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a Summer of No Love mix. With one guitar track (this time using carcosa) + bass (carcosa) and organ track.

The carcosa is such a velcroy thing that i played the whole thing differently...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

godinqc

Definitively a 70's vibe .. But I also feel a mix of Steppenwolf and B52's .. Really like the Fuzz..
Great work.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800