Forbidden fruit - remix

Started by funkyaxe, March 22, 2024, 04:20:45 PM

funkyaxe

Forbidden fruit
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Forbidden fruit - remix. Been revamping some of my old tracks. This one was recorded live with warts and all attached. Ive managed to clean it up a bit, hopefully.

SteveB

Funkyaxe – To try and give a full appraisal of your song would be a disservice to you because of the limited sound-system I'm listening on. I can only say, that in mono, the vox and instrumentation sound wonderfully balanced, and the song itself seems a catchy tune that had my foot-tapping at least. So well done on your revisiting your songs. I would say that the mix itself  sounded very low, i.e.: low volume, though that may be because of my restricted system. Well done on your upload though.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

funkyaxe

Thanks, SteveB for your concise review. It is to be fair a rough live recording but I've tried to clean it up a bit. I appreciate that you've seen beyond its roughness and appraised it for what it is, many thanks.

hardlock

Sounds like a winner to me. Very enjoyable listen! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

thetworegs

This a beauty throughly enjoyed 

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Johnbee

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

karl1171

Sounds good, catchy song. The slide solo part was a nice surprise 8)