Fist Pump - an EDM song by Pipes and Chapperz

Started by chapperz66, March 22, 2024, 01:33:29 PM

chapperz66

06 - Paul Chapman - Fist pump
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So - electronic dance music.  Someone has to do it, so why not the CC Inventive? 

I think it has come out quite well. 

I reckon Nick and I will be off to Ibiza shortly.

Soundcloud linK:

https://soundcloud.com/paul-chapman-24/fist-pump?si=62926703bddf4590bf542d1082c6341e&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

thetworegs

I got my sparkly suit on and dancing a few steps in the bathroom getting ready to feed the sheep got a great 80's vibe going on with a touch of dead or alive in the chorus good job

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

this is incredible and something as simple as a fist pump....
two stalwarts working together brings superior results.

the music is sparkling... yes, as Trev said it has that delight of 80's pop and pop rock tunes.

overall this reminds me of (oh wait I said I wasn't going to use comps anymore...lol)

this sounds like Pipes and Mr. Chapman... and that is pretty awesome.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

Quote from: chapperz66 on March 22, 2024, 01:33:29 PMI reckon Nick and I will be off to Ibiza shortly.

more than that.... you will be beamed up into the stratosphere by beings from out space studying the minds of not so well known genius....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Versatility is a great thing, Paul and you both show your creative excellence here. Amazing production and Nick's Bowie-esque vocal is stellar.
Ray Brookes

Arcticsound

Pipes

''There ain't no fisty cuffs, I just fist pump''

Does no harm to ''Fist Pump''

Ted

Tonight I watched the Star Trek TOS episode "And the Children Shall Lead." The children in this episode are able to mind-control members of the crew with a weird fist pumping motion. It was a terrible episode - generally regarded as one of the worst of the series. But there was the fist pumping thing.

I could have listened to this song on repeat 10 times and have better spent my time.

Not to be dismissive of a huge and diverse genre of music...

...but...

I think this is too interesting to be considered EDM. Y'all are prog and you can't hide it.

The synth sounds triggered feelings and memories of an instrumental album I haven't heard or thought of in years: Cords by Synergy. (I'll bet you anything that Chappers knows that one beginning to end.)

I love the vocals – very theatrical, I think.

Congrats!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac