Goodbye.

Started by kenny mac, March 21, 2024, 02:33:14 PM

kenny mac

Goodbye Final (online-audio-converter.com)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Sat in the studio and was feeling like just chilling out.
The guitars some times take you on a journey when you least expect it.
This is a sit back and close your eyes type of song  ;D
Hope you like it.

Mike_S

Oh, this took me by surprise. I have my headphones on and didn't know what what to expect. Fantastic. Tasteful... and Mark Knopfler's name comes up a bit on this site, but this is a bit like something he might come up with. Beautiful Kenny.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

You do these mellow sounding tracks so well, Kenny. Those guitars sound so beautiful - clean and clear with just the right amount of verb. Solo guitar very Mark Knopfler in execution and so tasteful. Love it.
Ray Brookes

thetworegs

love it
laid back and beautiful

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

interesting that Trev's post got in here... I had that happen once... too many windows open at once...

yes KM your guitar track is so great to chill too...

I ain't gonna comp no more from here out... sounds really nice... the title kind of stopped me in my tracks though..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

Simply beautiful.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

hardlock

Very nice and melodic ride. Nice and soothing. Great listen! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

TPB

I picture sitting in the studio late night and hearing this play this set the mood so so well well done brother
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Blooby

Great playing, tones, and production. My cup of tea for sure. I hear Knopfler as well. It stopped me from getting ready for work, and I just basked in it.

Wonderful post but a brief tease.

Blooby

godinqc

Great song Kenny, lovely tone and great guitar playing.. I agree there's a Knopfler's vibe to it.
Great work.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800