Head to Tail

Started by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee, March 21, 2024, 01:38:55 PM

Gritter

So nice....those vocals are like melted butter. Feels wonderful.

des0free

I simply cannot believe how great this is.  Maybe one of the best I have ever heard on SC.  Seriously.  This is next level - this is - it should be a best selling hit.  It should fill clubs. I would pay $$$$ to see this band.  The vocals - absolutely amazing. Current singers whose songs get played on the radio should be embarrassed that they suck 1000x compared with this.  The accompaniment - pure class and talent and taste.  I get a back-in-time transport vibe, back to a better era of music.  Downloaded - permanently in my library on my phone.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

This is a case study in what a chorus should do: Surprise the listener. "Like a snail" lifts unexpectedly, like a barber pumping the hydraulic pedal of the barber's chair with no warning. I couldn't wait to hear it again. And then it surprises again in the outro by not doing the same lift. Excellent song craft.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Pru

my uncle tells me he loves your stuff and i can see why. this seems to have a touch of beatles about it and what a fab song.

Blooby

Those gang vocals reminded me of Beatle harmonies. Wow.

Such a well-crafted tune. Fine performances, arrangement, and production, and those glorious harmony vocals. Again, wow.

Cool delayed guitar bit in there.

Blooby

karl1171

Like others have said, a good mix of influences here, Beatles amongst them.

Great production and really good song.

Trist

Real nice production on this, very catchy and i liked the feel of it, laid back and inventive, music vocals everything is great, very nice indeed

Greeny

Very marvellous. That chorus... wow. Love how it really opens up and soars at 1:30. What an exceptional piece of work. So accomplished!

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.