TPB

the good
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Raining here so I am playing in the studio
12 string, yamaha keyboard Stand up bass vst
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

oooo... this is lovely Tim.

really digging the beat and the lead against the stand up... but as always what I really love about your music is your voice.
super

nice tune... got real power in it... backing vocals I really am getting into as well... I think backing vocals are my favorite thing now, next to drumming, guitars, bass and keyboards...lol.. I dig it all

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

Quote from: StephenM on March 18, 2024, 05:58:42 AMI think backing vocals are my favorite thing now, next to drumming, guitars, bass and keyboards...lol.. I dig it all

hehe... that reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Lisa's boyfriend only plays a bit of drums, guitar, bass, piano and sax

Lovely track Tim, I have this down as a late night listen, where you like to think about the twists and turns life takes. Heavy tune and a great listen. Loved the hypnotic bass.

Mike

recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

I agree, this is a powerful song Tim. Cool vocals and that vst stand up bass fills the bottom end easily. An excellent, thought provoking song!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ray Brookes

Cool emotive song, Tim and very nicely produced.
Ray Brookes

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Lovely song.  Really well put together.  Great playing.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

hardlock

Very enjoyable listen. Lots of feeling and inspiration. Fine work! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

this is so wonderful...

I am listening now about 20 times... really great.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

That beginning lead almost mirrors the rain I imagine falling outside lovely laid back track loving that stand up bass.....it's raining here too but it's time to put my coat on and go and feed the bottle fed lambs....will that sun ever shine again?

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

des0free

Catching up on listening and discovered this gem.  I like how soulful the guitar playing and vocals are. Nice keys and arrangement too.  Need more rainy days in the studio!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR