Solar Rain, John Bass Arcticsongs pub.2022

Started by Arcticsound, March 14, 2024, 06:29:31 PM

Arcticsound

Solar Rain Remix 6_eq
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is some music I composed built around the Yamaha QY70 & pushing other midi sound modules, The Korg NTS-1 is doing the hi pitch arpeggiator sound. The intro fadein is the ending fade out reversed.
Mixed down in Protools.[url="https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=196193;type=preview;file"]Solar Rain Remix 6_eq.mp3[/url]

StephenM

sounds amazing... real pro... just too short for me though.

welcome to the site... hope you stick around.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

Great sounding instrumental which left me feeling disappointed as it finished too soon. I'm new to synth music (had a little dabble on a few of my posts last year with my first synth) so I had to look up whay a Yamaha QY70 was. Interesting device, I was expecting some sort of full-size synth with bells and whistles !
Sounds really good !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Arcticsound

Trying to figure how to respond to a comment on this post. But till then Thanks for the comment. This music is a little short,not finished yet. I have a lot of music I put down and keep as a reference to write lyrics.The music comes a lot quicker than lyrics. I also hope someday to get some of my music as filler on TV/Movies. but till then I'm having fun. :)

Mike_S

Excellent. Most enjoyable piece. Lovely full sound. Would be interesting to hear a vocal on a full version if you get round to it. Welcome aboard the site!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

karl1171

Sounds great and nicely produced/mixed. Looking forward to the full finished version :)

thetworegs

Sound fresh like it's just blown to shore from the Artic like it short and sweet

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ted

This has a real slick inspirational quality to it – like from a 80's TV show about selfless veterinarians – a montage: a dog being rushed into surgery, a worried farmer with a duck in his arms, a rabbit being bottle fed, a rascally boy in a backwards baseball cap offering his pet snake a hesitant girl, etc. The final shot is the main character surprised by a happy dog licking her face while the other vets look on laughing.

The bass does a couple of interesting flourishes. I noticed.

Great first song post.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac