Main Menu

Fate

Started by kenny mac, March 11, 2024, 07:21:45 AM

Ted

Classic Kenny! It's so smooth and restrained, you almost don't notice want a crazy mix of styles it its. Bluesy slide guitar. Classic pinch harmonics. Heavy riffing, but kept at bay. I would have been tempted to push for a huge musical release. But you let your vocal do the work of pushing the tension, and that is the better choice for the song.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Johnbee

Love the vocal delay.  Bring the drums up more in the mix.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love the chugging guitar groove. Some great lead guitar licks. Those vocals sound amazing. So clear and sweet. I like the fx on it. It has a U2 vibe to it, great song.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

Very good Kenny. Your vocal is indeed the standout here, but you build a lovely structure around it for it to shine. Belter of a song... yeah that vocal really flies. Awesome job.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

Damn, strong vocals and guitfiddling. Is the main riff done with a delay...a square tremolo? Whatever it is, it added some serious vibe.

This sounds like it should have been on the Lost Boys soundtrack. Very cool.

Blooby

kenny mac

Quote from: Blooby on March 19, 2024, 09:27:09 AMIs the main riff done with a delay...a square tremolo? Whatever it is, it added some serious vibe.

Just used a tap tempo delay from the auria pro recording set up I use.
If anyone has an ipad I strongly recommend auria pro for recording.
Thanks to all for the comments.

godinqc

Great song Kenny .. Great guitar works and as always superb vocals ..
Brilliant ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

That intro peaked my interest great vocal

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

Warm and vibey sounds and slick grooves. AOR with a touch of the 80s.
Occasionally it sounded like it might crossover into U2 territory yet it held back.
A magnificent mood piece.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper