Fate

Started by kenny mac, March 11, 2024, 07:21:45 AM

kenny mac

Fate (final Mix) (online-audio-converter.com)-1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi guys
Was expecting this song to go the other way,I had the beat but then it morphed into this.
It was great to get the guitars out again.
Hope you like it.

Farrell Jackson

A great vibe/mood here Kenny! Love the guitars and vocals. Yep, fate is always a part of life. Well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ray Brookes

This drives along nicely with that cool beat and love those guitars. That long reverb/echo FX works great on your vocal. Stellar track.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

not sure what you meant by the other way... but I am digging this way...ooooo that squ3al...oh... that squeal..

vocals just soar... and the guitars do too...however.

they sit in submission to the great vocals.

this goes into deep territory.

I can't bear look into it... to far... it it crushing me.  I am pinned against a wall.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

chapperz66

Love this, Kenny.  Soaring guitars and stellar vocal.  Brilliant.

Paul

hardlock

It works great! Nice and tight and rockin'! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

SE

Cool tention building intro then into soaring rock, the vocal standout and guitars are excellent, cool stuff a great listen!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

Gaun yersel Kenny.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pete C

Kenny, you're the Soncrafters pinch harmonic meister ! Love the vocals, reminds me of Jim Kerr at the start then you start to let it rip. Would love to know where you record your vocals... I have to keep mine subdued these days as my son is usually working at home and spends a lot of time on the phone and the next-door neighbours (we live in a semi-detached) always seem to be at home these days too.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

Quote from: Pete C on March 15, 2024, 03:30:33 AMKenny, you're the Soncrafters pinch harmonic meister ! Love the vocals, reminds me of Jim Kerr at the start then you start to let it rip. Would love to know where you record your vocals... I have to keep mine subdued these days as my son is usually working at home and spends a lot of time on the phone and the next-door neighbours (we live in a semi-detached) always seem to be at home these days too.

Pete

thats a problem for sure...  build ya an isolater... it looks like those dang things the refs use in the nfl when they are looking at replays... or better yet go out by a lake and do them. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner