Robots on the dance floor ( Darren G )

Started by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee, March 10, 2024, 05:39:55 AM

Ted

If the plan is to enslave or destroy humanity, robots will need time to perfect their algorithms and improve their agility. If the robots started showing up at martial arts schools, or military battle training areas, that would be a cause for concern. What they will need is something that appears benign if it draws any attention at all; something more whimsical and entertaining. If the robots are preparing to rebel against us, you will see robots on the dance floor.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StephenM

Quote from: Ted on March 14, 2024, 10:45:21 AMIf the robots are preparing to rebel against us, you will see robots on the dance floor.

i have.... they are preparing.  let's rumble.  bring it on....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Quote from: chapperz66 on March 15, 2024, 07:11:28 AMReally cool track, Darren.  Soft synths or hardware?

Hi Paul. I used soft synths. Plug-ins mainly. I can't remember exactly all of them. I think a lot of Native instruments ones.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

thetworegs

Where's my whistle ? A scene from the business comes to mind

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

karl1171

I like this, a driving beat. The style reminds me a bit of a System7 song , Dog.