Robots on the dance floor ( Darren G )

Started by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee, March 10, 2024, 05:39:55 AM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

robots on the dance floor. march 24 mix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is another instrumental track. An electronic, synth inspired one which i found from a few years ago when i was going through a phase of that style.
I've added some more to it and mixed it again recently.

The title came to me while listening to it, imaging robots dancing to this for some reason  :D

I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Farrell Jackson

I was just watching a short video demo of a robot that can run 7 mph, climb stairs forward or backwards, and pick up heavy objects. This song would have been a better sound track to go along with that video. Good work Darren!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ron D Bowes

It's murder on the robotic dance floor. Very trancy - where's me drugs??

kenny mac

This could be in a Jason Bourne film.
It's got that vibe.
Definitely an action film soundtrack.
Full of energy.
Inspiring.

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Ray Brookes

Very energetic track, Darren and very nicely mixed with a lot going on yet panned/spaced to perfection. Good use of those synths and just the right soundtrack to an action movie sequence.
Ray Brookes

Johnbee

That is such a funny thought.  Robots dancing to this.  Great imagination. Nice little groove.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

well robots need love too... so why not dancing robots? 

we have all seen Terminator... we know they will do much more than dance and reproduce... bad robot...bad robot...

this track is just like Kenny Mac described it... that kind of track I would rewind a movie back just to hear it again...

danger, adventure.. energy... intrigue.

good sounds Darren... you know I love this

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

Definitely sound track for an action or SF movie 🎬
Great stuff cool!
recorder
Boss BR-80