You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet BTO Cover Lost in 2023

Started by Pete C, March 09, 2024, 02:08:26 PM

Ted

The classic rock cowbell song. Suck it, Blue Oyster Cult!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

des0free

Simply a great cover of a great song.  Fits my taste!  I like how you made it your own to some degree. Great guitar playing. Even before I read the comments I knew StephenM was going to love this .. that he was going to listen to this more than once. Nice drums on this - what did you use?  Great mix and production.  Want to hear you do this live with a band. StevenM should be allowed to sit in with the band and go nuts rocking out! :)

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pete C

Quote from: des0free on March 28, 2024, 10:38:34 PMNice drums on this - what did you use?  Great mix and production.  Want to hear you do this live with a band. StevenM should be allowed to sit in with the band and go nuts rocking out! :)

The drum arrangement was done using patterns and fills on my BR800 which really fitted the song well. The cowbell was a sample on my synth.

Yes it would be great to play this live with Stephen M - unfortunately we're on different sides of the pond !

Glad you liked it !

Pete

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

Quote from: Pete C on April 08, 2024, 03:30:10 AM
Quote from: des0free on March 28, 2024, 10:38:34 PMNice drums on this - what did you use?  Great mix and production.  Want to hear you do this live with a band. StevenM should be allowed to sit in with the band and go nuts rocking out! :)

The drum arrangement was done using patterns and fills on my BR800 which really fitted the song well. The cowbell was a sample on my synth.

Yes it would be great to play this live with Stephen M - unfortunately we're on different sides of the pond !

Glad you liked it !

Pete

Pete

the pond is only one problem that could be solved with $$$$$
if I ever hit the lottery... I will be heading to the UK for a time!
to many great SC over there... it gotta be some place.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

Quote from: StephenM on April 08, 2024, 09:39:17 AMthe pond is only one problem that could be solved with $$$$$
if I ever hit the lottery... I will be heading to the UK for a time!
to many great SC over there... it gotta be some place.

...and if I win, I'll pay for your ticket over !
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800