"The Green Mood"

Started by Blooby, March 08, 2024, 03:29:26 PM

Blooby

The Green Mood - Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Had a few minutes after stepping away from mixing the the tune with John, and this noirish thing popped out. Tried not to overthink anything.

Blooby

cuthbert

Intriguing piece, with lots to hold the listener's interest. I could visualize this being part of the soundtrack of a Neo-Noir film.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

StephenM

green... hmmm... great color.

they say lots of folks see color with sounds... doesn't exactly work like that for me often.. but I am green with envy over how good your tracks always are.

fortunate to hear your work amidst the sea of musical plankton out there... and plankton is good, nourishes and cleans... but once in a while catching the glimpse of a porpoise is sweet.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

the physics teacher

Wow very nice, at the end it took me to " The torture never stops" from Frank Zappa.
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Groundy

Brilliant pal, really enjoyed it...  %)!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ray Brookes

Beautiful soundtrack and very expertly mixed - lots of space and excellent instrumentation.
Ray Brookes

Farrell Jackson

They say green is a calming color...I think it is and this song is having that affect on me. The walls of Alcatraz prison were painted green for that very reason. So when the guys made that great escape they were very calm, lol. This is a very cool song and your guitar work is outstanding. I like the panning and the deep effects...nice work, Blooby!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SE

Yes one of the best cleanest recordings I've heard here.
Love the vibe, the guitars are just immense, cool stuff, big respect!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

hardlock

Another great piece of work. Sucked me into the mood and just when I was fully chilling, you spit me out with that lead break. Killer stuff! 8)

(again, too short)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love the jazz drums, it compliments the dreamy guitar style. Really professionally done. The music, the playing, mixing.
The lead guitar solo is ridiculously good.
Beautiful song.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.