For what its worth

Started by karl1171, March 04, 2024, 03:59:42 AM

karl1171

For What Its Worth 192
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Not sure I've got much to tell you on this one. Its a song about having a dark secret - I of course don't have any of those! ;D

Wurli is from cubase, 2 rhythm guitar tracks, one using AXP Soft amp the other (and the solos) are Cubase amp simulator

TPB

lol new posts pop on my phone and from the title I thought it was a cover from years ago but no so I was pleasantly surprised when this played well constructed song great vocals and I loved the tone of the little guitar solo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

This has a really great feel to it.. it kind of reminds me of something the great Berrypatch here on SC might do..

the song sort of gallops or lopes along... a big winner here.

the guitars are really good and the lead sounds really good.  I am a sucker for good keyboards too

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

A cool bouncy rhythm here. Reminds me a little of the Beatles style, which is good in my book. The melody and vocals are excellent. The chorus is a great hook for the song. This song is arranged, performed, recorded and mixed really good!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ron D Bowes

Reminds me of the Kaiser Chiefs. Nicely packaged song. Cool melodic phrases.

StephenM

your voice got me thinking about another SC Frank 53... I love his voice and yours reminds me of him..
I love this tune. it is catchy and rolls and frolics along like playful dogs in a field of flowers.  Such laughter, such joy, such promise shining through in the vibrations of the track.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

I enjoy your choice of instrumentation.  The electric piano is perfect.  70s vibe.  My kind of music.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Ted

This is fun and catchy, concealing the seriousness of the subject. I wish the vocals were higher in the mix, and (not to be a panhole) that the instruments were panned out a bit more.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

hardlock

Other than what Ted says, this is a very nicely produced and well performed song. Fun listen and the harmonies rock! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure