Paranoid (Black Sabbath cover)

Started by Zoltan, March 01, 2024, 12:43:08 PM

Zoltan

Paranoid v1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I played my *ss off with the Yamaha Reface YC. Got bored with all the other stuff (as can be heard with the first take rh guitar!)...
Getting Paranoid?

paranoid.jpg
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

these AI pics are telling a big story.

the organ on the tune is blowing my mind... and that was a really cool idea.

the vocals really work... I am not sure what the rhythm section is doing but it is sure doing it great..

that smash cymbal works.

lead is the best part of a really great cover

another smash.  home recording HOF... ZOLTAN

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

Nice I am loving the bass groove on this vocal fits it perfect
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

I didn't know you were a Sabbath fan...you are full of surprises Zoltan! A good cover of Paranoid. The lead solo and the whammy bar antics at the end did it for me (show off  ;) ). You did a cool bass, vocals and the organ rocks!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ted

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on March 02, 2024, 07:06:55 AMThe lead solo and the whammy bar antics at the end did it for me

Second that!

This song has always been a love/hate thing for me. I still don't know where I land on it, but I know I love this version. The beginning is particularly interesting – for the first few seconds, it's familiar and disorienting at the same time. I... think... I know this song...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

StephenM

everything is satisfying... this is doing me like the Doors...

come on baby light my fire...  I bet I could merge this with that...

but I won't... because this is great as is... whammmmmmmmmmmmy...whammmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy bar.... so unreal..

is that a Baldwin or a hammond or a wurlitzer or a dexibel or a crumar.... or wa'lton... ;;logan

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

karl1171

This is a really good cover, everything sounds just right. I especially ike the solo and the organ

ODH

Put a big smile on my face. With the organ it put me mind of early / sixties Deep Purple
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Bluesberry

Always loved this song and all the early Sabbath really......and you have given us a lovingly tender re-animation of this beauty........full on Tony Immoni solo......yes the organ stabs give it a certain flair ....yes sir

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand