Elastic June (A Darren Gibbons and Stephen Moore Experience)

Started by StephenM, February 27, 2024, 04:09:35 PM

StephenM

Elastic June (Zoom Mix)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So.. I still have a few more of Darren's cool keyboard tracks to play around with.

I like this one.. the keyboard is different enough... and it took me into a story about a person who is running in rich circles, actually a family that is running in those circles, with their eyes on a prize of hairy man that no one can stand but he is flush with cash so ya put up with his ass kind of song...  all the music is Darren... the two vocal tracks are me.

20240226_224949_resized.jpg 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ted

Darren has got to love this. Such great imagery (e.g. "Even the fish have gold teeth"). All I have to say is...

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Zoltan

Quote from: Ted on February 28, 2024, 01:34:02 AMSuch great imagery (e.g. "Even the fish have gold teeth")

That line got to me also. And i like the way the whole thing is showcased with the picture of the handwritten lyrics.

Poetry in motion. Musically it's a weird jam. It doesn't really sound like the Happy Mondays, or An American Prayer album, but it's clearly some the same brethen. In short. Poetry in motion.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Yes I do love it Ted.  I love what Stephen did with this. Haha. There is some brilliant lines in this, only Stephen could fathom up. Brilliant. Thanks Stephen.

I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Bluesberry

This wouldn't be the story of Zoltans friend Mo would it....how do you make something so smooth sounding and also make it sound spooky..........lovely work lads crazy cool.....cool and crazy...I need to take a bath after this filthy sweet song

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

TPB

Me I am glueing the confetti back together loving it brother very very creative got me smiling for the morning
Thanks
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away