New guitar(s) and toy keyboard(s)

Started by Zoltan, February 22, 2024, 01:28:54 PM

Zoltan

New tools for a tool!

I was hoping to get some GAS inducing pictures of these guitars, but the elements have been against me. So here are some rather drab pictures of my latest acquisitions.

EVH '78 Eruption
Evh.jpg

Vintera Jaguar (modded: jumbo frets, P90s, bridge etc.)
Jaguar.jpg

Kramer Nightswan (the Kramer looks better in real life. It has metal flakes!)
Kramer.jpg   

A happy family reunion! Yamaha DX7 got a little sister Yamaha VSS-30
yamahas.jpg

Last, but not least. The piece de resistance! The setup you're all going to drool... The Casio SK-100 (actually Hohner PK60, but it's 100% same. Just rebranded for european markets).
Hohner.jpg 
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Geir

Oh my.   You are certainly giving me gas.

Tho most here probably will drool over the jag I find myself drooling over the Eddie axe.

But any one of the axes or boards would get me out of bed even on the morning after a meeting in the whisky and vinyl club.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ted

Cool stuff! It's giving me a strange kind if GAS: I want to get the stuff I already own – in storage in Arizona – and bring it to Madagascar. That includes a Yamaha DX100 (very close to a DX7, but with half-size keys).

I wouldn't know what to do with all those buttons on the Jaguar (my Strat has too many possibilities) but I love the way they look – and yours looks amazing.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Pete C

Love the Jag - looks like mine but with different pickups. Ocean Turqoise ?

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Zoltan

Quote from: Pete C on February 22, 2024, 02:31:20 PMLove the Jag - looks like mine but with different pickups. Ocean Turqoise ?

Pete

Yeah it's the same!

And Ted. Thanks for bringing up the old wounds. Yamaha DX100. The one that got away... Well Yamaha CS01 too. But hey that VSS-30 is great because it has sampling.

Geir. Everything (good) that's been said about the EVH is true. It's great and one of the reasons i ended up getting the Kramer too(*

(* my reasoning behind these is complex and based on "is it fun?" principle :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Farrell Jackson

Very cool gas rewards Zoltan! I would take any one of them and never look back, lol. Now we expect even greater sounds from you!!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SE

Loving the eighties rock machines but the jag is beautiful, same as Ted to many options for me, been playing a strat lately but even that's to complicated for my tiny mind was contemplating an Esquire  :D  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

A most excellent haul!

Especially that Jag.

Gas alert!