no way out

Started by tolga, February 20, 2024, 02:30:42 AM

tolga

no way out
Time:
0:00
Volume:
here is a short mysterious tune, recorded by BR80.
hope you like it.
tolga
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Yamaha Pacifica 112VM

Fender Squire

karl1171

Yes I do like it. It reminds of 60s guitar instrumental bands like the Ventures or Shadows, but with its own unique style.

StephenM

slinky, and slick... very cool vibe! 

mysterious but not scary.

i really like the bass line too.. and the effected guitar underneath.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

I like it also! The smooth, tasty guitar picking, the walking bass line, and the drumming make it a great listen! My only beef is it's too short, which requires me to hit the play button again.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Geir

Oh yes, I like it!!!

Mysteriously melodic and so well recorded amd produced.

More please
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Trist

This is great i would like to hear more, would sound great with vocals and longer, really cool track

Ted

Quote from: karl1171 on February 20, 2024, 04:33:08 AMIt reminds of 60s guitar instrumental bands like the Ventures or Shadows

Yes, but not quite. Those bands didn't quite have the... what is it? The romping Italian-Roma thing. This is music for a montage scene in a Quentin Tarantino film. The secret weapon is the tremolo effect (a BR80 effect?). And the slightly crunchy rhythm guitar.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Zoltan

Quote from: Ted on February 21, 2024, 12:48:42 PMThe romping Italian-Roma thing. This is music for a montage scene in a Quentin Tarantino film.

Yes. Men smoking and acting nonchalantly while a woman with huge earrings is doing her toenails.

The song is short and sweet. Doesn't overstay its welcome yet leaves a trail of cologne smell in the air.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper