Backer Repository

Started by Tony W, June 30, 2009, 07:53:23 AM

Tony W

I'm not even sure if this is a politically correct question, but is there a repository of backers that we can pick through and download?

I have tried to play along with my MP3 collection, that is semi-gratifying, but 48 introduced me to a whole new world with the blues lessons. I'd like to explore different kinds of backers to tinker with.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

You could always try some of the Osckilo Instrumental stuff..........

They can always do with additions!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

guitarron

Quote from: impudent1 on June 30, 2009, 07:53:23 AMI'm not even sure if this is a politically correct question, but is there a repository of backers that we can pick through and download?

I have tried to play along with my MP3 collection, that is semi-gratifying, but 48 introduced me to a whole new world with the blues lessons. I'd like to explore different kinds of backers to tinker with.
that's a great idea-check out this thread
https://songcrafters.org/community/general-discussion-b8/forum-consensus-on-the-%27post-your-work%27-format/msg34449/#msg34449

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Saijinn Maas

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

StevieM

Hey, that's not a bad idea. I'm starting to look around for backers now ( Well, I will be once the lessons have stopped ;D). I'll have to have a trawl through the old collab postings too, I know there's  some really good, unusual stuff on there!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StevieM

A really good find, cheers. Bookmarked now!!!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

64Guitars

There are links to several backing track websites on this page, along with instructions for importing them into the Micro BR:

http://www.geocities.com/sixtyfourguitars/BossBr/Tutorials/Micro_BR_Import.html

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tony W

64, I have barely touched the surface on your website. I should have taken the opportunity sooner to say thanks for all that great content. Every time I need to learn something, I check your site first. I never thought about looking for backers on there!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR