I Ain't Started Yet!

Started by Ron D Bowes, February 18, 2024, 08:39:16 AM

Pete C

A proper rock song in every way. Tasty guitar tones !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

me neither.... right now I am just enjoying listening to this kick ass and interesting as heck latest list on the SC juke box... Sunday pm... Salmon in the oven... a little IPA in the belly and this belter is kicking through my 2000 watt killer system... in more mono mode.. rock the fuck on Ron!  I am listening... we ain't started yet.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

Quote from: Ted on February 20, 2024, 08:12:36 AMThat bass tone! Anybody? Yes, yes, yes... the guitar, and the harmonica too. But I want that bass tone!

This made me smile. It's such a Boomer rant – and there are a lot of angry old Boomers who would eat this up. (Speaking as a late Boomer a.k.a. Generation Jones.) This is the Yang to the Ying of another Aussie song posted today: Just A Stone Throw Away

getting over the anger but yeah... like me... however I do love to "let it all out" and this song certainly helps there... Rock ON RON
reading the lyrics I agree... we gotta right to say "quit friggin jammin me man."  the phone, the every place you go wanting your money, even the grocery stores now, beggers, scammers...  it is why I am careful where I go now... even on the net they are there.  my answer is "get a damn job man."

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner