Make Up Your Mind (TPB and Stephen Colab)

Started by StephenM, February 15, 2024, 05:51:26 AM

StephenM

muym
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I sent Tim a music track that I thought would go perfect with his voice.  I am impressed with his lyrics (in this case quite deep imo) and vocals.  He has his very own style like no other I can think of and that is powerful.

I thought of adding some more stuff, especially at the end, but I think it is good as is... the drum voice breakdown at the end with the effects is good.

Tim did the voice and mix into the music and I thought it is really fine so I did not tweak this further. 

Thanks Tim for turning this into some real goodness.

I need to start keeping better notes as I can't remember which guitars etc... I know this was either the HB or the Epi nighthawk...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ron D Bowes

I like the way it moves between dark and lighter delivery. Cool composition and great vocals.

Farrell Jackson

A great collaboration Stephen and Tim! I like the overdrive on the guitars. Tim's vocals fit perfectly!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

an excellent collab Steve Tim's vocal fits great with the backer Bravo!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

kenny mac

Yup I think it's better as it is ,the vocals fit the mood perfectly.
The guitars also set the tone nicely.
Cool one guys.

Ray Brookes

Cool collab from you two and a great song. Everything working so well - Tim's vocal and that nicely created backing.
Ray Brookes

TPB

Thanks Steve for letting me play with this always a pleasure and really thought the backer was cool
Always fun to play with others
V/R Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Another brilliant collaboration Stephen. I like the laid back style of this, music is great. Tim has really wrote some cracking lyrics. His vocals are smooth as silk. Love this.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Zoltan

Dark and moody. Authentic in both content and delivery.

I really like the way the song alternates between the darker vibe and the glimmer of hope.

Wonderful vocals and Stephen really goes to town with that rhythm guitar playing.

Last but not least. Let's give a hand to the bass player and drummer too.

What a song. What a group.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Pete C

Some nice guitar work on the backer and Tim's vocals fit perfectly. Great job !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800