"working title missing (part 1)"

Started by Geir, February 13, 2024, 08:30:14 AM

Ted

I dunno... If I didn't know who this was, I might have thought it was Blooby. Don't let it go to your head. Either of you.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Zoltan

Ah, those naughty norwegians... First they'll loot and pillage and then they'll flex about it!

This sounds plain heavenly.
"Not quite sure where to take this". Top of the lists. Straight to heaven.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Geir

Thanx guys!

I will try to develop it further .....

Tho I've hardly ever listened to the allmann brothers I get the southern rock comparisons.  I guess my influences here are more Jackson Browne and late 70s early 80s Eric Clapton. especially the use of piano.  This is the first in a very long time that I started on the piano.  I think I will try to do that more often as it gives a rather different input to the songwriting. 

Quote from: Ted on February 15, 2024, 08:47:03 AMI dunno... If I didn't know who this was, I might have thought it was Blooby. Don't let it go to your head. Either of you.
I surely take that as a compliment! !!

Thanx again. 

My next one will be a weirdo  :o  8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

Braw bro. Would love a mix without lead to see if I could warble over it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Lurker

This melody has a very positive vibe going. From about 0:45 to 1:00 you have a great chorus build. You also have a track for a verse. With some lyrics and vocals, you could build these elements into a strong uplifting song.