Winters Ghost

Started by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee, February 11, 2024, 12:56:46 PM

Mike_S

Quote from: Zoltan on February 12, 2024, 10:34:37 AMGreat vocals and playing. The song itself is both memorable and slightly familiar sounding. The kind that sounds like coming home.

Zoltan has a kind of nice way of putting it. I agree, it's a comforting, welcoming sound. Some lovely guitars in here which pull it slightly away from pop and into rock... kind of somewhere in between.

It's a great song guys, I am tapping my foot here as I listen (for the third time)

Something was nagging me though, but in a good way as the song was flowing through my my head. I would have possibly put some backing vocals on the chorus to lift it even further, but what do I know :) But the way it is will get more listens from me anyway for sure.

Lovely job chaps.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

ODH

Wow, quality.

Love the treatment on the vocals
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Johnbee

Great tune.  The effects on the vocals are incredible.  Very nice production.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

TPB

Don't know how I missed this other day glad I did not now excellent track
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ron D Bowes

The 80s are alive and well. Love the vocal effects on the intro. Very cool vocals. And the instrumentation is super. Lots of catchiness in there.