Be As the Water

Started by allysonmarie, February 10, 2024, 08:59:37 PM

StephenM

sensational!

I have heard probably 20 of your songs.  Some play on my phone play list fairly regular... this seems very hopeful...I like it.  The keys are so sweet

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Geir

Excellent Allyson Marie.

Love the simple but effective arrangement, and I'm impressed by your piano skills, especially on the chorus.

I also had to search the song up on YouTube. And it was great to finally put a face to that beautiful voice. And what a great performance!

Good luck with the competition, but know that no matter how it goes you have some fans here  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Johnbee

Your voice is beautiful.  Your songs are very deep and meaningful.  Good luck with the contest.  I think you have an excellent chance.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

allysonmarie

Quote from: Geir on February 13, 2024, 05:33:23 PMExcellent Allyson Marie.

Love the simple but effective arrangement, and I'm impressed by your piano skills, especially on the chorus.

I also had to search the song up on YouTube. And it was great to finally put a face to that beautiful voice. And what a great performance!

Good luck with the competition, but know that no matter how it goes you have some fans here  :)

Hey thank you so much for taking a look! Grateful for so much support. You all have been so kind.

Quote from: Johnbee on February 13, 2024, 05:50:16 PMYour voice is beautiful.  Your songs are very deep and meaningful.  Good luck with the contest.  I think you have an excellent chance.

:) John B

Thank you for the feedback, John. I never know what they're looking for in a winner, but having a piece worth sharing this time felt good. Thank you all for listening and sharing your thoughts. My heart is filled.  

Ron D Bowes

Great work. Great performance. Great voice. Nuff said.

Mike_S

Yeah you give a really open honest performance. I love the lyrics and the message too. Great song writing Allyson Marie. Best of luck in the competition!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand