Adamo's "Vous permettez monsieur by JP Girbon& Corné de Boer

Started by the physics teacher, February 09, 2024, 01:03:51 PM

the physics teacher

Adamo vous permettez monsieur-music jp vocals Corne
Time:
0:00
Volume:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7oRzLy_EbI

At my request Jean Pierre made the instrumental track for me from this French song.
C'est comme ça.

Here is some backgound information about this singer/composer.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adamo

Adamo in 2007
Born   1 November 1943 (age 80)
Comiso, Sicily, Italy
Nationality   Italian
Belgian (since 2019)[1]
Occupations   
Musiciansinger
Years active   1963–present
Parents   
Antonio Adamo (father)
Concetta Adamo (mother)
Website   http://adamosalvatore.fr/
Salvatore Knight Adamo (November 1, 1943) is a Belgian-Italian musician, singer and composer, who is known for his romantic ballads. Adamo was born in Comiso, Sicily, Italy, and has lived in Belgium since the age of three, which is why he has dual citizenship. By 1964, he was the world's best-selling artist behind The Beatles.[2] Through his career, he sold more than 80 million albums and 20 million singles worldwide, making him the best-selling Belgian artist of all time, and one of the most commercially successful musicians in the world.[3]

He first gained popularity throughout Europe and later in the Middle East, Latin America, Japan, and the United States. Adamo mainly performs in French but has also sung in Italian, Dutch, English, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Turkish. "Tombe la neige", "La nuit", "Vous permettez, Monsieur ?", "Inch'Allah" and "C'est ma vie" remain his best known songs.

Since 2001 Adamo holds the Belgian noble title of Ridder, similar to the English title of "Knight".[4]
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

StephenM

fun and lively and so wonderfully done... this would be so welcome in so many places... beautiful men.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ted

This has a marching quality to it. It's both martial and marital.

Loving the accordion and the French vocals.

Bien fait!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Jean Pierre

Quote. C'est à la fois martial et conjugal .

exact!...c'est un tango  ;D
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Pete C

recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800