(Remix with Lyric) A mooch down the Boulivard in New York

Started by thetworegs, February 03, 2024, 07:08:34 AM

thetworegs

A mooch down the Boulivard in New York 2
Time:
0:00
Volume:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7f3EuYIP74
I recently went on a short break to New York for the first time and had a walk about with my camera and explored most of Manhattan over the three or four days and man did my feet hurt at the end of it . I've still to fully recover a week later after catch a terrible cold (Hence the instrumental) on the plane just to add to the misery but at least the souls of my feet have stopped hurting. Any way i've tried to catch the atmosphere of a walk down a New York street...afterKennys reply I decided to add the talk one poem..Thanks for listening

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

has a doors feel to it... very cool... glad you had fun and made it home in good shape..

hope the cold gets better quick

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

Quote from: StephenM on February 03, 2024, 07:24:12 AMhas a doors feel to it... very cool...

The keyboard reminds me of The Doors too. Great instrumental, love the use of the background noise from the streets.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ray Brookes

Nice cool instrumental, Trev. The background noises add to the ambience and that electric piano sounds great.
Ray Brookes

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I like the background sound fx, is that the real sound footage? It works well. Cool music. Yeah it does have that " doors" vibe with the keys. Great playing and great instrumental. I'd love to go New York sometime. Hope you had a good time.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

SE

I feel your pain been a couple of times, the wife loved it, when,t to Times Square then a show Westside Story.
Personally can't stand  big cities, London, Dubai and New York, nah not for me.
You track was excellent just a great  vibe which captured the bustling sound of these places cool stuff  enjoyed it lots!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

TPB

The hustle bustle of the city nicely covered really sets the mood
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Johnbee

I think it captures the mood nicely.  I've been to NYC a few times when I was much younger and I remember how tiring it was.  I wouldn't have the energy for it now.  I was wondering how long it would take for the emergency siren to get in there.  It finally did.  Wouldn't be NYC without a bit of that.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

kenny mac

A real New York vibe there.
This instrumental paints a great picture.
Would love to hear a  Tom Waits speaking vocal over this ,telling a New York story.
Excellent

Zoltan

I came to hear the instrumental yet it sounds like Morrison got the tapes from Manzarek before i got to hear it.

You've got the vibe. You've got the grooves. You've got the cold. Like a real New Yorker. A hustler, a lover, a loner...

Ok. I think i'll end it here :D Cool song! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper