SE

Move,in Circles
Time:
0:00
Volume:
recorder
Boss BR-80

SE

A Zoom r24 recording, but seriously thinking of  replacing this with a r12, maybe just used to br80.
Used a Beringer condenser mic which I thought was way better than then on board mic.
recorder
Boss BR-80

SE

Move,in Circles
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Keeps ending prematurely here's more ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

Zoltan

Loud Reed in a suit feeling like David Bowie. That's the slick vibe i got from this one.
But that's just the beginning. The choruses dib into yet another layer of 80s influenced polish.

Hearing this kinda makes me want to overproduce the tracks :D

Great one SE!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

I admit that the R24 is very different than the Boss products and that it took me a very long time to like it... but I finally arrived at that point...
however I think it is a good tool... the portability alone is worth keeping it for.  Some of my very favorite songs I did the whole thing on the R24 including the mixdown...even used on board drums.
personally I think just the various guitar and mic effects makes it worth keeping.  Considering that the on board mics cannot possibly be as good as a bigger mic they aren't too bad...  if you record stereo you can move your head in various places in relation to the mic and get some cool effects that way... but I just stopped making sense!

On to your song... I love the progression and that bass... I hear this trend on SC right now and I like it... kind of retro and that is great.  Anything you do is a gurantee winner for me... the vocals alone make it worthwhile..

I would love to record again with my Boss 1600 but it will not discover so that I can move tracks to my computer so the only option I currently have is to go analog off the deck to my zoom...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

Good song, great bass lines. To me, a bit of a Talking Heads vibe in places.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ray Brookes

Cool song with a nice retro feel. I like what that bass is doing and the subtle strings works so well.
Ray Brookes

SE

First off thanks for the comments, but last night I came home from my brother,s man cave slightly  intoxicated. So posting on here was a bad idea, should  really wait till your sober.
I'm really a Boss/Roland guy, Zoom is not my thing, wish they would upgrade  the Br80, maybe  phantom power and some more realistic drums (the easiest sequencer ever)
Thanks again for listening, hope your all well.

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds great, pro sounding. The musics brilliant , vocals are really good, and the overall song has that David Bowie " soul" sound he did in the 70's. I echo what the others have said.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.