Putting me down

Started by TPB, January 19, 2024, 06:11:41 PM

TPB

Putting me down
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well one thing about cleaning out the studio I found a lot of old note pads with songs I had written never played or recorded so have plenty of material to play around with now. Got a little carried away with the bass
Plus this type of song reminds me of Steve playing
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

too funny Tim... lol... this does cook... it is just a little sideways but that works for me... crazy way you weaved your vocals around the music and beat...  I really like the mix alot...

now that is synchronicity...

is that dogs barking?  wow... there are some crazy cool stuff in here... way awesome...

I am glad I am listening to this straight though...

the vocals are amazing

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

Steve the back ground noise is from a Lebenon diner I eat at just recorded everybody talking with my phone
Put it on the track added delay and reverb to get the effect thought it was kinda of cool
Tim     
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thetworegs

The recording of the restaurant works a treat kinda of adds a craziness to the track giving it that Stephen vibe. The vocal sits nicely between the guitars and cuts through nice and clean. Its a good one Tim 

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

godinqc

Cool song .. really liked the drum beat and guitars ..
I agree it has a Stephen fell/vibe to it ..  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Yeah this has a wee nod to Steve I agree. This is freewheelin' all the way. Carefree but with a strong groove in that guitar holding it together. Great vocal too Tim, very strong.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

I think you put the freak on for this one :D The intro is weirdness personified yet it eventually turns into a TPB classic with Steven peeking thru the windows. Hopping up and down seeing if there are any snacks available, but the lebanese food is too weird for him...

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Bluesberry

Very enjoyable listen....slightly brilliant...I can smell the Lebanese food from here...great job

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pete C

recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ray Brookes

As Pete says, weird yet it works and definitely a nod to Steve in craziness. Great vocal performance and love those guitars.
Ray Brookes