Summertime Live Studio

Started by TPB, January 18, 2024, 07:49:43 PM

TPB

live-SummerTime-SummerTime
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Ok had to try the new studio one condenser mike in the middle of the room One ovation guitar, E500 Epiphone acoustic guitar was away from the mic so the vocal is a little low and a fly was in my face at the end. My old music partner is on lead.  One take warts and all
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

really sounds great Tim... I don't think the vocal is too low!  There are various ways to mix vocals.  This sounds good to me.  I can hear the words well...

the guitars sound great... sounds like the mic is good.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

excellent rendering with the guitar sound mic, which mic?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Farrell Jackson

Most excellent take, Tim and friend! The new re-arranged studio sound is great with just right the right amount of reflections. Your vocal sounds mixed at the right level to my ears. The guitars are also captured very well. Cool work!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

sounds great Tim the new studio is doing its job, well worth the work. Those guitars sound lovely.A good live performance of a classic

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Pete C

Didn't realise at first that it's the old Ella Fitzgerald song. Nice take on it !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

T.C. Elliott

I also didn't realize it was the standard but I like the song and I like this take.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London