indeterminate

Started by StephenM, January 16, 2024, 06:33:24 PM

StephenM

Indeterminate
Time:
0:00
Volume:
weird but raucous punkish progish shitish..... so.. the fact that 1 Epiphone Firehawk Fanactic guitar is on this track and it has some really killer moments...

the other is the Alge... as in the CLA plug ins... inspiring... some more stuff to play with...he he he

and this whole song came about from drum practice.... but I do think the mix and production is getting more toward correct.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Brilliant track Stephen. I love the punky guitars and the prog feel. It's brilliant that it all came from your drum practice. I like it when you start laughing at the end.  ;)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

ODH

That guitar sound is stellar, that's how I always want mine to sound.

It's all nicely recorded and mixed and my attention was held.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

TPB

From Steve's brain to mine that guitar is killer  'Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Johnbee

Insanely brilliant!

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Ray Brookes

Monstrous guitar sound, Stephen and curiously weird and wonderful track
Ray Brookes

Pete C

Yeah, the guitar is the star on this track. Great sound!

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

after reading through the comments (and thank you all) I am going to do what I think I should have at first... take the drunk stephen vocals off and edit the music to take the best parts of this and make it a real rocker instead of going into 14 directions....

thanks everyone...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Ain't got time to comment! BUT I'm glad i had time to read this " take the drunk stephen vocals off..."

Song saved for later consumption :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

I agree a lovely tone on that guitar ... on the other hand I think your going to have trouble with the drunk Stephen's if try taking them off they may gang up on you...keep an eye on the monkey wrench

If Life is a dream then use your imagination