Grey room by Michel , kenny mac, feat piavi

Started by kenny mac, January 14, 2024, 08:58:26 AM

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mike_S

recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ella

I meant to comment this earlier but couldn't get it done. I was taking care of my old father. He was in bad shape already and then got covid. He died in February. So. Hard start to a year.
 But thanks Kenny for asking me to sing this wonderful song. I heard a James Bond-vibe and tried to sing with that kind of style. Your vocals are superb and message of the song is important. Sometimes life is hard and things going bad but there is a chance for a new start. Like we say in Finland: Sun is shining even to mass of dry twigs. ;D 

cuthbert

I'm sorry for your loss, Päivi. Deepest condolences to you and your family.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

chapperz66

What a fantastic song.  Brilliantly performed - as expected given the talent!   :D

The production is exemplary.

Blooby

Brilliant production and performances. That gated snare along with the sequencer put me in some late eighties movie. Cool appearance of that slide guitar.

I love the variety on this site.

Blooby

Greeny

Bloody hell! What a vocal from Päivi. This is a monster of a song: Simple-Minds in their stadium phase. Amazing writing, production and performances all round.