Crunchy Blue collab with TPB vocals & harp update

Started by hardlock, January 02, 2024, 03:20:04 PM

hardlock

GTR-blues4-MST+-COLAB2-harp(s)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A little history on this song. It started as a short blues backing track, evolved into an instrumental with some leads, then Tim added vocals and harp to make it a real song.

This is an extended version with the original leads worked into the mix. It gets a little busy at times but I can justify it as "full bodied". :D

Thanks much to Tim on his fine vocals and harp work. It really makes it something special! Hope you enjoy it.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

BerryPatch

Love the swinging groove here, lively harp and the slinky guitar work. Great vocals from TPB as well. You just gotta love a good blues number!

Zoltan

Slinky and groovy. That's where this at. And that harp playing really delivers too.

Is the year 2024 turning into a year of blues? Not if i can help it :) But those of you who can do the genre justice should continue! Songs like these are needed.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

TPB

Always a pleasure to play with you love the mix
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thetworegs

Loving that swinging groove too ..great job on this chaps 

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

A cool collaboration Hardlock and Tim! A great blues backer and Tim's bluesy vocals fit perfectly as does his blues harp playing. Some good guitar playing on the outro lead, Hardlock. I like some blues in the morning going down with my coffee!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

StephenM

When Tim starts singing it actually reminds me of some Neil Young I have heard... I like this alot..

a real good colab... cooking like stew, all hot and steamy and enticing on a cold winters night...

the harp is deadly like the warnings of the rattle on a rattle snake... rock on!!!! and on...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

Oh... thinking about you mentioning there might be a bit much in the mix in places. I don't hear that at all. Everything working so well together. Loads going on but it sounds right. Sounds like a lotta fun too. You two work really well together.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Johnbee

Yes it sure is full bodied.  A lot going on here and it's all interesting.  Loving the harp and vox but I also like the organ tastefully winding through it.  5 star collab, guys.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!