Temple of Doom (Indiana Jones)

Started by StephenM, December 29, 2023, 11:29:09 AM

StephenM

Temple of Doom (Indiana Jones)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
weird... if you want more info... see the movie... I loved this movie and my oldest son Zach watched it at least a hundred times with me...when he was like 4 or 5...(questioning my parenting skills... what kind of father shows this to a 5 year old?)...

it is a great movie.. you know...g 1v1 e (good 1 on 1 against evil)...(to use soccer, er football terms)...

so this is a zoom mix... and a masterdesk via audacity master. 

les paul x2

shecter bass

tama imperialstar...

boss me-25 effects

zoom L-20...

also this was all 1 take 1st take except lead guitar i had to start over once, but I really wanted to do 1st take all the way through.

I have been working on a song to play at church called "O Come, All You Unfaithful"
I had no intentions of doing it but Melissa, our daughter,  said she was hoping I would so I frantically learned that on guitar last night... we play it saturday and I can relate because the title and the song fits me to a perfections... how does that relate to this?  I would not have gotten here with out going there first....[url="https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=195830;type=preview;file"]Temple of Doom (Indiana Jones).mp3[/url] Temple Characters.png

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Just by seeing the title i knew it must be the doings of Sir Stephen! Other title that would have been a giveaway would have been Jurassic Park.

I enjoyed the ride and the occasional weirdness. The only negative here is that you're spoiling the Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade by talking about Sean Connery :)

A fun fact. I used to be ace at playing the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom arcade game. I got so good with it that i only needed to put one coin into the machine and then just keep on playing it until i got bored. I loved the graphics and the sounds of it.

This leads into another story (cue a few decades). I installed an early version of MAME (arcade game emulator) on my computer because i wanted to show the game to my son. Unfortunately that program managed to FRY my graphics card (?). The silver lining is that i just about managed to show the game before the graphics card got fried. And no... I didn't eat it. Thanks for asking.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

BerryPatch

Great song, I remember watching this a whole bunch as well when I was young. I love the heavy sound of those drums (and cowbell!). Awesome guitar and really cool bass (it's really movin' and groovin'!). Excellent Stephen

Bluesberry

Krazy kool stuff........loved the Indy Jones movies......that was such fun stuff...they can't make movies like that anymore...not allowed to...Harrison Ford, what a cool dude.....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ron D Bowes

Interesting inspiration for a slice of the bizarre. I think Captain Beefheart spirit is still alive!

SE

Cool guitars and bass and then the vocal crazy but cool, imaginative, loved fuck you maharaja!
recorder
Boss BR-80

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Haha. I love that Sean cannery impression at the beginning.
Crazy but great as usual.
I actually watched some of the indiana Jones films over Christmas.
Did you see the new film? Its quite good. Can't believe he's 81 now
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

Quote from: DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee on January 09, 2024, 04:32:34 AMHaha. I love that Sean cannery impression at the beginning.
Crazy but great as usual.
I actually watched some of the indiana Jones films over Christmas.
Did you see the new film? Its quite good. Can't believe he's 81 now

haven't got to yet but I am looking forward to it... yeah... Harrison Ford has had an amazing career... one of my favorites.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Trist

very unique and almost psychadelic track . hopefully we all agree here there is only 3 indie movies 1-3 thelast one was a abomination. cool lead guitar on this,the track is wild