Lancelot Lies Bleeding

Started by Ron D Bowes, December 28, 2023, 11:40:10 AM

Ron D Bowes

Lancelot Lies Bleeding
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Wrote this one just before Christmas. Riff came first. Originally going to be a western theme, but I decided I had done a whole batch of them. "Romeo is bleeding" sprang into my head, but i knew that was a film title. From that I thought about what character I could insert instead and I rested upon Lancelot.
So, hope everyone had a great Christmas (mine was crap btw) and this will definetly be my last track before the new year LOL. Promise!

StephenM

rock on Ron... cool song and cool title.  neat idea to do as well and this really cooks.  love those guitars against that bass.
the vocals are mixed perfect too..

smokin tune.  maybe the holiday wasn't great but this song is... thanks

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

allysonmarie

Really enjoyed singing and the song idea you worked with. The arrangement came together very well.

Johnbee

Such power!  Love the guitar & vocal work.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Zoltan

Lena Olin was trying to reach you. She had a somekind of inside job for you...

Crappy Christmas? Ain't they all. If you're young enough you're crapping in your pants, if you're older you're running around like a headless chicken doing all kinds of Christmas chores... Then if you get further in the game it's back to the diapers again :/

Just can't win. But this song sure is a winner.

That guitar riffing in this one is especially inspired.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

BerryPatch

Killer track! Great countryish riff and stellar vocal, well done Ron

Bluesberry

Yes very satisfying song....it starts out, I'm thinking alt-country ....and then the blues comes in like a giant rogue wave ....wicked good tune and wicked good fun

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

You have this killer rhythm thing going that sis akin to the guitars in Heart's "Even it Up." Great tune, strong vocals, always love your background vocals. My only niggle would be the slapback in that middle-eight, only because I suddenly couldn't understand you.

Blooby