Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 29, 2009, 06:55:11 PMI think it sounds excellent.

Me too - Big power, man!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

galestermusic

As dirty as it needs to be. Something I find when doing intrumentals is in 12 bar blues format is there may be some repitition like there are verses and the you do your fills and solo. I'm so stuck in the box right now. A few times I have grabbed harmonic minor notes and I noticed Andy you got some i there as well.

Slow blues is of a sexual nature...right saij??? LOL
These up tempo blues...unless you're a technician man you just have to attack. I was pretty pissed off when my recorder acted up! That was a first take test run an didn't care what is sounded like. And besides I like to have happy accidents that are subtle yet it still sounds ok.

Great stuff Andy!

Glenn Mitchell

Good stuff and I agree it was a challenge to keep it interesting. You did a great job of it..
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: LESTG on June 29, 2009, 09:49:05 PMSlow blues is of a sexual nature...right saij??? LOL

That's why I didn't have as much problems with the other ones I guess  ;D  LOL

AverGo

Loved this, gave me new ideas to practice. The start of this song really pulls you in.

AndyR

Quote from: AverGo on June 30, 2009, 01:18:36 AMThe start of this song really pulls you in.

Yeah, I like that bit best on this - it's ripped off from Billy Gibbons I think... (think the middle of La Grange). He does stuff like that a fair bit.

It clashes slightly with the organ on the backer... but I decided it was meant to be "durty", and that included bad harmony as far as I was concerned :D

I must admit, having done it now, I'm tempted to lift it and stick it as an intro to a song of my own devising...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Greeny

I love the tone you're getting on this. The descending riff is definitely from La Grange, but my guess is that Billy Gibbons nicked it from some old blues record anyway! Excellent, expressive playing.

knniggits

Killer tone,really cuts through the mix,nicely played :)
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

The Reverend 48

I love the feel of this.....Its got so much that is so different from my style there is one particular lick that literally made me shiver the tone is to die for......