Is There Any Way.............

Started by Johnbee, December 26, 2023, 04:39:38 PM

Johnbee

to make it so that when we post a reply to a song we can stay on the same page (instead of going back to the Portal)?  It's kind of annoying to hit the POST button only to have the music interrupted.

Just a suggestion/request.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Geir

I believe there's a setting on your profile that does that. Under "look and layout " there's an option to select "return to topic after posting". I'm not sure if it will solve the problem of stopping the playing tho.  It might be dependent on the browser maybe?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Mike_S

Yes not sure that can be changed but I have my own way around it. I always listen to the songs in the latest songs jukebox and when you hit the comment button in there it opens a new window in your browser. That way the music doesn't stop

Cheers
Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

Quote from: Mike_S on December 27, 2023, 08:12:30 AMa new window in your browser

Yeah, i do a similar thing by having two browsers windows open at the sametime. One for listening and the other for commenting.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Johnbee

Yeah.  I sometimes use the two browser window method but I very often forget and close the one I'm listening with.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

T.C. Elliott

I try not to hit return until the song is over but that's resulted in more than one comment not being posted as I move onto another song.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Ted

The setting is in the "Look and Layout" section of the settings.

ZZ-Temporary_Tabs.jpg

ZZ-Temporary_Tabs.jpg
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac