Mile 22 (30 sec song idea snippet made with Garage Band on iPhone)

Started by des0free, December 26, 2023, 12:01:57 PM

des0free

mile22
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I had previously grabbed this audio interface which can plug into iPhone on sale for $19:  https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DPF

This morning I was testing it with the free Garageband app on iPhone, which generated the drums (and amp sims), and recorded 1 bass, doubled guitar, and doubled vocal to make this song idea snippet. Yeah, another snippet, but I think the vibe is cool.

Note to self - the 1 chord is A :)
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Oh yeah that bass sounds fantastic...great song so far...I really like GarageBand, the iOS version......I use it on all my recordings..I use an iPad but have also used my phone at times...I love the portability of it and it is a very powerful recording program.....your snippet sounds very good so far

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Bishmanrock

Really digging the vibe on this, nice creeping opener for a good build up. Interested to see what other ideas you have for it

recorder
Cubase

Blooby

That bass is a great Hook. Its brevity as it exists is a bit of a tease.

Blooby

thetworegs

That's a funky bass V line it's going to be a good one to carry on with looking forward to it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination